1. If you have a whole wild turkey, debone the turkey breasts. Cut down on both sides of breast bone, staying as close to the bone as possible.
2. In a small bowl, mix marinade, olive oil and red wine.
3. Place turkey breasts inside a vacuum-sealable bag. Pour marinade mixture into the bag. Place a folded paper towel inside the top of the bag prior to sealing to prevent marinade from coming into your vacuum chamber.
4. Refrigerate bag for 24-48 hours.
5. Preheat smokehouse to 200 degrees. Place turkey breasts into smoker and remove once the internal temperature reaches 120 degrees.
6. Place vegetables into CanCooker, followed by the smoked turkey breasts. Add pineapple and Mountain Dew.
7. Secure lid on CanCooker.
8. Turn fire on low and let it sit for about 1 to 1 ½ hours.