Crush Recipe: Best Ever Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
You won't believe your taste buds after trying Lee & Tiffany's best ever pumpkin bar recipe
Nothing says fall like Lee & Tiffany's pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting. (Photo courtesy of "Crush with Lee & Tiffany")
Pumpkin Bar Ingredients:
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 15-ounce can of pumpkin
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon soda
- ½ teaspoon cloves
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients:
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ stick of butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 ½ cups powder sugar
- Milk (optional)
- Mix all pumpkin bar ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spread the batter in a greased jelly roll pan and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Let cool for about 20 minutes.
- While pumpkin bars are cooling, prepare the cream cheese frosting. Beat together cream cheese, butter and vanilla until creamy. Divide powdered sugar into three parts and add each ½ cup individually, stirring as you add. Beat until smooth. You may add a bit of milk if it is too thick.
- Frost the pumpkin bars and cut into individual bars.
For more recipes from Crush with Lee & Tiffany, visit TheCrush.tv.