Wild Turkey BBQ Pasta Recipe
Wild Turkey and BBQ sauce are the perfect partnership in this pasta recipe by the Drury family
Garnish this Wild Turkey BBQ Pasta Recipe with dried or fresh parsley for a pretty presentation and added flavor. (Taylor Drury photo)
This Wild Turkey BBQ Pasta Recipe comes to you from the hosts of Drury’s THIRTEEN and Dream Season: The Journey on Outdoor Channel. While the recipe calls for the corkscrew-shaped rotini pasta, just about any type of noodle will do!
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
- 4 wild turkey tenders
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 4 cups water
- 3 cups rotini pasta noodles
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup frozen corn
- ½ package ranch powder
- ⅓ cup milk
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove silver skin, chop up turkey tenders and then cook in a pan with coconut oil over medium heat. Add salt, pepper and minced onion. In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil and add pasta noodles. Cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, and then drain.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix cooked pasta and turkey. Stir in frozen corn, BBQ sauce, ranch powder and milk. Pour ingredients in a baking dish and top with mozzarella cheese.
3. Garnish with desired seasonings, such as cracked pepper and dried parsley.
4. Bake pasta in a 350-degree oven for 35 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Instructional video for this