Venison Tenderloin Oscar Recipe
This Venison Tenderloin Oscar Recipe is a low-carb, high-protein dish that the whole family will enjoy
While complex in taste, this Venison Tenderloin Oscar Recipe is remarkably easy to prepare. (Photo courtesy of Gregg Ritz)
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 (6-ounce) venison tenderloin
- 4 ounces crab meat
- 10 stalks asparagus
- 1 packet Knorr Béarnaise Sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Season venison with salt and pepper. Grill or pan sear the venison tenderloin to desired doneness. Allow meat to rest, covered in aluminum foil for 10 minutes.
2. While the venison is resting, sauté asparagus and crab meat in a pan, season with salt and pepper.
3. In a separate pan, prepare Knorr Béarnaise sauce according to packet directions.
4. To assemble, layer the asparagus and crab meat on top of the venison tenderloin. Drizzle with Béarnaise sauce and top with salt and pepper. Enjoy!