From Edwin: "I've got a beautiful wife and healthy kids – and they lend me their unparalleled support. God's given me the opportunity to pursue my lifelong dream. A dream that started as a boy growing up in Texas, and grew stronger as I attended college near Lake Texoma, Oklahoma. I take my profession very seriously, and as my old college football coaches would attest, I'm a very competitive person. But along with the competition comes heaps of humility, occasional victories and my unending desire to never stop learning. I want to offer you a heartfelt personal thanks to my fans and sponsors. Without a great family, the best sponsors in the industry – and YOU the fans – this childhood dream I live each day would have never have been a reality."
Hometown: Talala, Oklahoma
Family: Tuesday (wife), Kylee (daughter) ,Kade (son)
- Rick Clunn - "He's just a master. I respect him a great deal, and guys like him have paved the way for us."
- Mark Davis - "He's just a great guy, a great role model, and he can catch them."
Favorite Lakes: Sam Rayburn (TX), Toledo Bend (TX/LA), Lake Amistad (TX) - "They're chock full of bass."
Least Favorite Lake: "Any natural Florida lake, particularly Toho and Kissimmee."
Favorite Technique: Chunking a spinnerbait
Primary Fishing Strength: Versatility
Secondary Fishing Strength: Shallow power fishing
Biggest Weakness: Being too stubborn
Boat: Nitro Z9
Fishing Team: Bass Pro Shops
- 8-Time Bassmaster Elite Series Winner
- 14-Time Bassmaster Classic® Qualifier
- Major League Fishing®Cup Angler
- 2013 Challenge Cup Champion